ALL THE COOL KIDS ARE USING SOCIAL MEDIA
There’s no doubt about it: social media has taken over… and it’s not going anywhere.
More and more people—of all ages and demographics—spend the majority of their web browsing time scrolling through the news stream on (at least one) social networking site.
What that means for you is that having a website is no longer the most effective home base for your web presence that puts you in front of a targeted audience. The good news is, social media has opened up new opportunities that are now the most effective way to interact with your audience…
It gets even better.
SOCIAL MEDIA IS CONTINUOUSLY EXPANDING. RIGHT NOW THE MOST POPULAR NETWORKING SITES INCLUDE:
(That’s not even mentioning the specialized sites that can benefit certain businesses, such as Yelp or Foursquare.) The new challenge for business isn’t learning how to effectively manage a social network (or two, or three…). Are you feeling overwhelmed by the question of keeping up with the latest trends and deciding
which networks are most relevant for your needs?
RELAX… WE KNOW THE ANSWERS YOU SEEK!
Authentic Imaging specializes in full media solutions and we can help. Almost everyone starts off with at
least one of these questions:
- What should I aim to achieve?
- Who should set up and manage my social media account(s)?
- How often should I update or post new content to my social network(s)?
- What type of content should I share?
- Is it really a good idea to use social media as a customer service tool?
- What is the best way to respond to negative feedback on social media?
- How can I get more fans / followers?
- How can I keep my fans/followers engaged?
- There are so many social networking sites! Which one(s) should my business be using?
- What is the best way to measure ROI when it comes to social media marketing?
- How can I convert fans/followers into customers?
HOW LONG CAN YOU AFFORD TO IGNORE SOCIAL MEDIA?
82% of your customers use social media. Why should your competitors get all the engagement?
Everyone is doing it. Maybe it was a poor excuse for your parents when you were in highschool, but now that you want to communicate with your audience as a business owner it is the best reason to incorporate social media with professional guidance.
Your reputation depends on it. Just because you aren’t using a social network doesn’t mean that your audience isn’t using it to talk about you. Choose to join in the conversation when a customer expresses their experience with your business because other potential customers are listening
Claim your brand’s identity. Before somebody else does. There are too many copycat businesses on the web that can damage the credibility of your brand if you don’t step up and take control